Roles and Responsibilities
1) Administer servers, Laptops, Desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, Wi-Fi devices, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
2) Making Systems ready with Windows OS, Installing required Drivers & Software's, via Remotely and Physically.
3) Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of Desktops, Laptops as well as printers.
4) To Provide Support on LANs, WANs, Network segments, Internet, and intranet systems, Maintain system efficiency.
5) Systems & Servers backup whenever required.
6) Good knowledge on Systems & Basic Knowledge on Network LAN's & WAN's.
7) Wi-Fi configurations and Troubleshooting.
Able to support 24*7
Role:System Administrator / Engineer
Salary: 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Role Category:IT Network
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Gemini Consulting Services India Pvt Ltd,
Gemini Consulting and Services LLC has traversed a long way of being a small start-up organization in 2010 to a global business organization with interests in developing innovative products. Headquartered in Missouri, U.S. Gemini is certified with ISO 9001:2015. The transformational journey has been made possible because of our strong global leadership team that ensures effective and efficient quality products and services. We are fueled by new ideas and new innovations, delivering top-notch solutions to our clients.
Contact Company:Gemini Consulting Services India Pvt Ltd,
Address:Block - B,First Floor,Q City,Survey No 109, 110, 1, 11/2,Nanakramguda Village, Serilingampally Mandal,, Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India