Sap Hcm Consultant
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience 6+ Years
- The Consultants should have minimum 5 years up to 8 Years of SAP HCM
- Should have done 1 to 2 end to end implementations for Indian projects and has a good expertise in Payroll.
- Should be able to handle HCM module independently and will be working with clients directly
- Should have good communication skills and client facing abilities.
- Should have good understanding and exposure of Implementing Rollout projects
- The resource should be comfortable to travel in north India for the project duration
- Very good communication and client handling skills
Salary: 9-16 Lacs P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:IT Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Gemini Consulting Services
Gemini Consulting Services India Pvt Ltd.
Gemini Consulting and Services LLC has traversed a long way of being a small start-up organization in 2010 to a global business organization with interests in developing innovative products. Headquartered in Missouri, U.S. Gemini is certified with ISO 9001:2015. The transformational journey has been made possible because of our strong global leadership team that ensures effective and efficient quality products and services. We are fueled by new ideas and new innovations, delivering top-notch solutions to our clients.
Websitehttps://www.gemini-us.com/Phone+1 314 720 1800Phone number is +1 314 720 1800IndustryIT Services and IT ConsultingCompany size201-500 employees493 on LinkedIn Includes members with current employer listed as Gemini Consulting & Services, including part-time roles.HeadquartersSaint Louis, MOFounded2010SpecialtiesERP Services, Managed Services, Mobility Solutions & Services, Content Management, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Cloud Services, Application Development and Maintenace, ServiceNow, and SAP
Contact Company:Gemini Consulting Services
Address:Block - B,First Floor,Q City,Survey No 109, 110, 1, 11/2,Nanakramguda Village, Serilingampally Mandal,, Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India