Service Desk Analyst – International Voice – Hyderabad – WFO
Service Desk Analyst
We are seeking fresh graduates to support one of our US-based clients by providing voice and web-based technical support, product information and other services as per customer requirements. The ideal candidate must be a problem-solver with a strategic mindset who will collaborate with our onshore and offshore development team to deliver optimum customer satisfaction.
As we provide 24/7 customer support, you should be willing to work night shifts and weekends. You are also required to do a 12-hour shift/day with rotational weekly offs.
Interact with US customers via voice and email.
- Help customers with new updates and address queries.
- Create incidents and requests using ServiceNow.
- Follow up on tickets actively and make sure the right resolution is provided within the stipulated time.
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team.
- Develop a positive and effective working relationship with the client/partners.
- Act as a major incident communication manager.
Role:Technical Support - Voice / Blended
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Department:Customer Success, Service & Operations
Role Category:Voice / Blended
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Gemini Consulting Services
Established in 2010, in St. Louis, Missouri, US, Gemini is a leading IT solutions provider. We offer consulting, services and cutting-edge mobile and cloud-based applications for all your business needs.
Contact Company:Gemini Consulting Services
Address:Block - B,First Floor,Q City,Survey No 109, 110, 1, 11/2,Nanakramguda Village, Serilingampally Mandal,, Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India